Monthly Archives: January 2013
Mum apologises for the blurry shots — it was hard for her to take photos while trying to avoid being punctured by our fangs. She should grow thicker skin.
Today iz mah lil’ sister Possum’s birthday! I remember teh day Mum and Dad brought her home like it was 14 years ago. Possum took one look at me and screamed, “Do not like!” continuously for two days. But I did not care. I sang, “You’re gonna love me!” right back to her. I watched over her like the hawk. Now we iz bestest friends and siblings.
Here are my favourite photos of Possum:
Will you join me in singing the happee birthday song to Possum?
O hai! Iz Pinkie here!
My little sister, Possum, will be 14 very soon! (January 27, in fact, Pinkie – Mum) She iz already very spoilt, but I want to give her something specials because she iz specials. I am using Mum and Dad’s credit cards, so I have unlimited funds to spend. (WHAT?! I said “unlimited fun“, Pinkie! – Mum).
What do you think of these gift ideaz?
- Fuzzy toy mouse – We…I mean, she does not eat real meeces, but she loves these meeces to pieces.
- Fancy scratching device – I believes the cat friend in the advertisement iz included, because the price of the fancy is $604. I may be wrong about the cat friend. I do not read or writes bery well, so…
- Cat coop 1 (cheap version)
- Cat coop 2 (deluxe version)
- Cat coop 3 – They say iz small for teh Royal Family and their corgi goggies, but it will do just fines for us…I mean, Possum.
- KittiCraft Zulu Hut – Dad can put this togethers, no problem!
- A catnip farm
Do you has a suggestion for me? Iz really okay if iz something we both can use. Possum won’t mind sharing. She is awsum that way. \o/